Jessica Simpson feels `so in control and so free` after losing baby weight
New York: Jessica Simpson showed off her post-baby body seven months after giving birth to daughter Maxwell Drew in her new Weight Watchers campaign.
The singer, who is reportedly expecting her second child with fiance Eric Johnson, opened up about her 50-pound weight loss in the company’s new ad campaign, which debuts on Christmas Day.
Shot on location in the California desert in late November, the photos show the 32-year-old fashion mogul flaunting her slimmed-down body in a pair of tight jeans, figure-hugging black top and a fitted plaid shirt, the New York Daily News reported.
“I didn’t need to be perfect to get here, to lose over 50 pounds on Weight Watchers,” Simpson says in an ad for the ‘Expect Amazing’ campaign.
“I love food, I love life, and I had no idea I could be so in control and so free at the same time,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BMC polls 2017: Bollywood brigade urges people to step out and vote
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Two arrested, accused sent to 14-day judicial custody
- Veeram: Amitabh Bachchan unveils teaser of official theme song – WATCH, It’s intense!
- Kangana Ranaut not a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film with Shah Rukh Khan anymore?
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks 'Ittefaq' team for recreating his Yash Chopra film
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall