Jessica Simpson gained 70 pounds during pregnancy
Los Angeles: Singer Jessica Simpson gained 70 pounds during her pregnancy. The 32-year-old had her first weigh-in a few weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell May 1.
She has become a spokesperson for the Weight Watchers brand and signed a deal for $4 million to shed the excess weight. Her contract requires a 20 to 30 pound loss by the end of August or she will reportedly not receive the agreed amount.
"Jessica has always had issues with junk food," a website has quoted a friend as saying.
The friend adds Simpson has enlisted her mother, Tina, and a few friends to do the program to help keep herself in check.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall