Jessica Simpson going back on Weight Watchers
Los Angeles: After giving birth to her second baby Ace, singer-actress Jessica Simpson is ready to get back into shape.
Weight Watchers VP of Media Sales Andy Amill has confirmed her return after Simpson, 33, discontinued her diet plan during her second pregnancy, reported Ace Showbiz.
Earlier this week, the `Employee Of The Month` actress was still indulging in her favourite Mexican cuisine when she and
fiance Eric Johnson visited Saegbrush Cantina in Calabasas, California.
Dressed in slimming black, Jessica looked extremely voluptuous in a black blazer, fitted trousers and a tight black top.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall