Jessica Simpson in bid to shed to flab before appearing on new chat show
London: Jessica Simpson is said to be racing against time in a bid to shed her post pregnancy weight before she makes her debut TV appearance on September 11.
The singer will appear on the first episode of Katie Couric`s new primetime chat show and will discuss about the challenges such as losing her baby weight, getting past nasty rumours and balancing a baby and a career.
According the Hollywood Reporter, Simpson, who signed a deal with Weight Watchers, has a lot riding on her ability to shed the estimated 70lbs that she gained before her daughter Maxwell’s birth on May 1, the Daily Mail reported.
Her contract requires a 20-30 pound loss by the end of August and she is sticking religiously to the Weight Watchers plan.
The 32-year-old has set herself the goal of reaching 130lbs and if she doesn’t come through, she won’t be paid a 4 million dollars signing bonus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley
- Amitabh Bachchan proud of hosting girl child segment at government's gala
- I was told to slim down for 'Pearl Harbor': Kate Beckinsale
- London diaries: Saif Ali Khan, wifey Kareena Kapoor shopping at a departmental store – View pic
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall