Jessica Simpson in bid to shed to flab before appearing on new chat show
London: Jessica Simpson is said to be racing against time in a bid to shed her post pregnancy weight before she makes her debut TV appearance on September 11.
The singer will appear on the first episode of Katie Couric`s new primetime chat show and will discuss about the challenges such as losing her baby weight, getting past nasty rumours and balancing a baby and a career.
According the Hollywood Reporter, Simpson, who signed a deal with Weight Watchers, has a lot riding on her ability to shed the estimated 70lbs that she gained before her daughter Maxwell’s birth on May 1, the Daily Mail reported.
Her contract requires a 20-30 pound loss by the end of August and she is sticking religiously to the Weight Watchers plan.
The 32-year-old has set herself the goal of reaching 130lbs and if she doesn’t come through, she won’t be paid a 4 million dollars signing bonus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms