Jessica Simpson loses 40 pounds in 4 months after pregnancy
Washington: Jessica Simpson recently revealed her post baby body on the premiere of Katie Couric’s talk show, asserting that shedding off those extra pounds were ‘challenging.’
The actress disclosed that she lost 40 pounds since the birth of her son, Maxwell Drew Johnson in May.
“During pregnancy, I didn’t really think about it,” ABC news quoted Simpson as telling Couric.
“I thought my doctors were telling me that it was just a lot of water and whenever my water broke my whole entire stomach would go down but that did not happen. All the weight did not come out with the baby,” she added.
The 32-year-old, who weighed 170 pounds when she posed nude and pregnant for the April issue of Elle magazine, had signed a reported 3million-dollar contract, earlier this year, to be the celebrity face of Weight Watchers.
Simpson explained that she is still 10 pounds away from her goal weight, which she will cover using her daughter.
“I basically take her with me, whether it’s strapping her on me or strolling around the neighborhood. My new goal is 14,000 steps a day.”
The songwriter also disclosed the difficulties she faced while losing her post pregnancy weight.
“I feel like what made me eat more is my hormones and breastfeeding. I’ve never wanted chocolate more in my life,” she said.
“I’ve had to really stay focused and focus on my diet and concentrate on what I’m putting in my body,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall