Jessica Simpson`s weight issues
London: Singer Jessica Simpson, who recently gave birth to her first child, is struggling to lose her post-pregnancy weight.
The 32-year-old gave birth to her daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson May 1 and admitted she gorged on calorific treats during the pregnancy, which resulted into extra body-weight.
"I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it," a website has quoted Simpson as saying.
"I didn`t know the weight didn`t all come off with the baby," she added.
Simpson, who is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson, has embarked on an exercise regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day