Jessica Simpson`s weight issues
London: Singer Jessica Simpson, who recently gave birth to her first child, is struggling to lose her post-pregnancy weight.
The 32-year-old gave birth to her daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson May 1 and admitted she gorged on calorific treats during the pregnancy, which resulted into extra body-weight.
"I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it," a website has quoted Simpson as saying.
"I didn`t know the weight didn`t all come off with the baby," she added.
Simpson, who is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson, has embarked on an exercise regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall