Jessica Simpson`s weight issues
London: Singer Jessica Simpson, who recently gave birth to her first child, is struggling to lose her post-pregnancy weight.
The 32-year-old gave birth to her daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson May 1 and admitted she gorged on calorific treats during the pregnancy, which resulted into extra body-weight.
"I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it," a website has quoted Simpson as saying.
"I didn`t know the weight didn`t all come off with the baby," she added.
Simpson, who is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson, has embarked on an exercise regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall