Joan Collins asks for `hangover cures` on Twitter
London: Joan Collins has posted a plea on her Twitter page, asking her followers for best hangover cures.
The 80-year-old posted saying, "Too many parties in St Tropez!", on the micro blogging site, the Daily Express reported.
American actress Suzanne Somers responded to the plea advising her to take 4 milk thistle after returning home following drinking.
Meanwhile, author Jacky Newcomb suggested to drink equal parts water and alcohol and then a pint of water at bed.
Collins later thanked her fans for all their advice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall