John Travolta tries to stay positive always
Los Angeles: Actor-singer John Travolta says he strives to stay positive and has refused to be "bitter or cynical" despite suffering losses in his life.
The 59-year-old has not only lost his teenage son, Jett in 2009 but has also been hurt by the recent death of a good friend, James Gandolfini.
"I deal with it and move on. There`s no point becoming angry or sad or using up important time in life. I know people can become bitter or cynical, I am not like that, I cannot think about the bad things in life," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Travolta as saying.
"I`d not lose a moment`s sleep over them because I know the truth. The downs of in life have not been significant to me," he said.
The "Pulp Fiction" also has a daughter, Ella Bleu, 13, and two-year-old son Benjamin with wife Kelly Preston, 50.
He says that he focus more on the "positive things in life", and is grateful for how "wonderfully" he is treated.
"I think of the up things in life. Moves? I love them. Music? Yes, always key to enjoyment. Dancing? I still dance with my daughter and son," he said.
"I get to travel to place like this and be treated wonderfully. I was made so welcome with people who show genuine warmth," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall