John Travolta tries to stay positive always
Los Angeles: Actor-singer John Travolta says he strives to stay positive and has refused to be "bitter or cynical" despite suffering losses in his life.
The 59-year-old has not only lost his teenage son, Jett in 2009 but has also been hurt by the recent death of a good friend, James Gandolfini.
"I deal with it and move on. There`s no point becoming angry or sad or using up important time in life. I know people can become bitter or cynical, I am not like that, I cannot think about the bad things in life," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Travolta as saying.
"I`d not lose a moment`s sleep over them because I know the truth. The downs of in life have not been significant to me," he said.
The "Pulp Fiction" also has a daughter, Ella Bleu, 13, and two-year-old son Benjamin with wife Kelly Preston, 50.
He says that he focus more on the "positive things in life", and is grateful for how "wonderfully" he is treated.
"I think of the up things in life. Moves? I love them. Music? Yes, always key to enjoyment. Dancing? I still dance with my daughter and son," he said.
"I get to travel to place like this and be treated wonderfully. I was made so welcome with people who show genuine warmth," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know who will essay Sunny Leone in her biopic
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Konkona thrilled about 'Death in Gunj' premiere at TIFF 2016
- 'Dishoom' hunks Varun Dhawan-John Abraham relish king-like breakfast, ecstatic for big release! - See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall