Jokes on love life taking toll on Taylor Swift
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift has reportedly started to get annoyed with the joke about her love life.
The 23-year-old, who recently broke up with Harry Styles, has been mocked on comedy shows for being in short lived relationships, reports radaronline.com.
"At first Taylor just thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it," a source said.
"But now she`s the butt of jokes on `Saturday Night Live` (comedy show), in the tabloids and on the late night shows. She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin," the source added.
Swift has dated celebrities like Joe Jonas, Taylor Launter, Jake Gyllenhaal and Conor Kennedy in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall