Josh Brolin checks into rehab centre
Los Angeles: Actor Josh Brolin has reportedly checked into a rehabilitation centre for substance abuse treatment.
Known for his roles in movies like ‘No Country for Old Men’, ‘W.’ and ‘Milk’, the 47-year-old decided to enter the treatment facility in Northern California to seek help, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"He realised he needed help and is committed to his sobriety," UsMagazine.com quoted a source as saying.
Brolin was in the news after getting involved in a drunken fistfight at a pub earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'