Josh Brolin checks into rehab centre
Los Angeles: Actor Josh Brolin has reportedly checked into a rehabilitation centre for substance abuse treatment.
Known for his roles in movies like ‘No Country for Old Men’, ‘W.’ and ‘Milk’, the 47-year-old decided to enter the treatment facility in Northern California to seek help, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"He realised he needed help and is committed to his sobriety," UsMagazine.com quoted a source as saying.
Brolin was in the news after getting involved in a drunken fistfight at a pub earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall