Judi Dench takes memory pills
London: Veteran actress Judi Dench takes pills, which help her remember scripts.
The 78-year-old actress admits her memory isn`t as sharp as it used to be, so she relies on a supplement recommended to her by a university professor in order to help boost her recall skills, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I don`t know how I retain it. I take that wonderful thing called `Eye Q` It helps me. It`s wonderful and I`ve taken it ever since. It is of course more difficult to remember, to retain something, but it`s really a question of retaining the story," said Dench.
Eye Q is an over-the-counter fish oil supplement which contains high doses of Omega 3 and Omega 6.
Last year, the "Skyfall" actress revealed she relied on her daughter Finty to read scripts to her because she is suffering from macular degeneration, an age-related condition which affects the retinas and can no longer see clearly.
"I can`t read scripts anymore because of the trouble with my eyes. And so somebody comes in and reads them to me, like telling me a story. It`s usually my daughter or my agent or a friend and actually, I like that, because I sit there and imagine the story in my mind," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall