Juice cleansing made me hallucinate: Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed a juice cleanse she did in her twenties left her hallucinating and warns that these detoxes can do more harm than good.
The `Iron Man 3` star is known for being active and eating healthy, but admits she has tried fads like juice cleanses in the past which did her more harm than good, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve done juice cleanses in the past, and in my twenties I did the Master Cleanse, which left me hallucinating after 10 days. Be aware: a juice detox can crash your metabolism and lead to future weight gain."
Although she`s committed to healthy living, the 40-year-old beauty reveals she does indulge in treats every now and then.
Along with a good diet, Paltrow insists exercise is important and says she finds time to work out five days a week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall