Juice cleansing made me hallucinate: Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed a juice cleanse she did in her twenties left her hallucinating and warns that these detoxes can do more harm than good.
The `Iron Man 3` star is known for being active and eating healthy, but admits she has tried fads like juice cleanses in the past which did her more harm than good, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve done juice cleanses in the past, and in my twenties I did the Master Cleanse, which left me hallucinating after 10 days. Be aware: a juice detox can crash your metabolism and lead to future weight gain."
Although she`s committed to healthy living, the 40-year-old beauty reveals she does indulge in treats every now and then.
Along with a good diet, Paltrow insists exercise is important and says she finds time to work out five days a week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall