Julia Roberts an old-fashioned woman
Los Angeles: Oscar winning actress Julia Roberts admits she cooks three meals a day and stays away from the internet.
The 48-year-old, who won Oscar for `Erin Brockovich`, explained why she avoids social media in December issue of Marie Claire US.
"It`s kind of like cotton candy. It looks so appealing and you just can`t resist getting in there, and then you just end up with sticky fingers and it lasted an instant," dailymail.co.uk quoted Roberts as saying.
The mother of three children - twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, aged nine, and Henry, aged six, also believes in old-fashioned things like cooking for family.
"It`s my privilege and an honour to cook three meals a day for my family, and its a luxury on a level that I didn`t even realise," said the wife of Danny Moder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Dhanush paternity row: South superstar appears in court for birthmark identification
- Oscars 2017: Another Indian actress named Priyanka walked the Red Carpet
- Ranbir Kapoor ready to get the same tattoos as Sanjay Dutt?
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's courtroom act still going STRONG!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has a special NICKNAME for baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall