Julia Roberts credits happiness for `looking beautiful`
London: Julia Roberts, who looks every bit the film star in real life, cites her own happy state of mind as one of her beauty tips.
“I think optimism and having a sense of humour definitely help, but happiness is something you cultivate,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying at the global launch of her perfume Lancome’s La Vie Est Belle in Nice.
“Once you find it, that’s the key to looking beautiful. That, Lancome eye cream and kissing!” she said.
The 44-year-old actress flew from the US to celebrate the launch of the new scent at a party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall