Julia Roberts credits happiness for `looking beautiful`
London: Julia Roberts, who looks every bit the film star in real life, cites her own happy state of mind as one of her beauty tips.
“I think optimism and having a sense of humour definitely help, but happiness is something you cultivate,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying at the global launch of her perfume Lancome’s La Vie Est Belle in Nice.
“Once you find it, that’s the key to looking beautiful. That, Lancome eye cream and kissing!” she said.
The 44-year-old actress flew from the US to celebrate the launch of the new scent at a party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'