Julia Roberts: Happiness must for beauty
Los Angeles: Actress Julia Roberts feels it is important to stay happy in order to look beautiful.
The 44-year-old, who has mesmerised her fans in movies like ‘Pretty Woman’, ‘My Best Friend`s wedding’ and ‘Mona Lisa Smile’, believes that one`s face reveals a lot about their life.
"I honestly think the key to anyone looking beautiful is being happy in their life. That`s really the biggest part of what anybody looks like because, whether you mean to or not, you wear your life on your face and in your posture and in your attitude," Hello magazine quoted her as saying.
"So that is the number one key to coming across as a beautiful individual," she added.
The actress was last seen in ‘Mirror Mirror’ and will soon be seen in the screen adaptation of Tracy Letts` play ‘August: Osage County’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall