Justin Bieber apologises on `Saturday Night Live` for doping
London: Justin Bieber used a comedy sketch on US show ‘Saturday Night Live’ to apologise for smoking cannabis.
Playing the president of his friend Miley Cyrus’ fan club, the teen icon called himself a “douche.”
He said that he heard that Bieber got busted for smoking weed and that he is really sorry, the Sun reported.
He added that people make mistakes and that Bieber will never make that mistake again.
The 18-year-old singer was clicked with the cannabis at a party after he split with Selena Gomez.
“Every day growing and learning, trying to be better. I never want to let any of you down,” he had tweeted when the images surfaced.
Image Courtesy: TMZ
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms