Justin Bieber apologises on `Saturday Night Live` for doping
London: Justin Bieber used a comedy sketch on US show ‘Saturday Night Live’ to apologise for smoking cannabis.
Playing the president of his friend Miley Cyrus’ fan club, the teen icon called himself a “douche.”
He said that he heard that Bieber got busted for smoking weed and that he is really sorry, the Sun reported.
He added that people make mistakes and that Bieber will never make that mistake again.
The 18-year-old singer was clicked with the cannabis at a party after he split with Selena Gomez.
“Every day growing and learning, trying to be better. I never want to let any of you down,” he had tweeted when the images surfaced.
Image Courtesy: TMZ
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall