Justin Bieber battling illness on tour
London: Teen sensation Justin Bieber battled through illness to keep his date with fans in North Carolina recently.
The `Baby` hitmaker has been thrilling fans on his Believe tour, but he revealed to his Twitter followers that he has been feeling unwell and is planning to rest to ensure he gets better, reported Contactmusic.
"Great show Charlotte. Thank u (sic). Feeling like a (sic) got a really bad cold but thanks for holding me down. Resting up," he tweeted.
However, 18-year-old pop star was given a boost after meeting his basketball icon, Michael Jordan, backstage at the Charlotte show Tuesday.
He later added, "I met Michael Jordan tonight!"
Last September Bieber had felt sick during his Arizona concert, the first stop on his Believe tour, and was seen throwing up on stage in the middle of a song.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall