‘Kai Po Che!’: Sushant Singh Rajput injured
Mumbai: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput injured himself while rehearsing for a performance on the sets of dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 5’.
He was to appear on the dance reality show to promote his forthcoming film ‘Kai Po Che!’, releasing Feb 22, and hurt himself while doing a tricky move.
A source close to the team revealed: "Sushant was in excruciating pain and was rushed to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The X-ray results showed a ligament tear. Though discharged from the hospital, he needs to be under doctors’ observation for 24 hours."
Director Abhishek Kapoor`s film stars Sushant, Rajkumar Yadav and Amit Sadh and all three were to take part in the reality dance show as guest judges and Sushant was to perform too.
The shooting was to take place Tuesday. However, now looking at Sushant`s condition, the creative team will take a call on how to go ahead with the plans.
A big screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat`s ‘3 Mistakes of My Life’, ‘Kai Po Che!’ will have its premiere at the Berlin International Film Festival on Feb 13 and after that it will hit the screens Feb 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms