‘Kai Po Che!’: Sushant Singh Rajput injured
Mumbai: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput injured himself while rehearsing for a performance on the sets of dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 5’.
He was to appear on the dance reality show to promote his forthcoming film ‘Kai Po Che!’, releasing Feb 22, and hurt himself while doing a tricky move.
A source close to the team revealed: "Sushant was in excruciating pain and was rushed to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The X-ray results showed a ligament tear. Though discharged from the hospital, he needs to be under doctors’ observation for 24 hours."
Director Abhishek Kapoor`s film stars Sushant, Rajkumar Yadav and Amit Sadh and all three were to take part in the reality dance show as guest judges and Sushant was to perform too.
The shooting was to take place Tuesday. However, now looking at Sushant`s condition, the creative team will take a call on how to go ahead with the plans.
A big screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat`s ‘3 Mistakes of My Life’, ‘Kai Po Che!’ will have its premiere at the Berlin International Film Festival on Feb 13 and after that it will hit the screens Feb 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall