Kajol credits Karan Johar for helping her shape up
Delhi: Kajol – who has conscientiously transformed herself and donned a new ‘fitter’ avatar of late – has credited Karan Johar for helping her lose oodles of weight.
“Karan was partly responsible for it. Kudos to him for making a brand out of himself and going beyond than just being a director. There are many facets to Karan. When I saw that happening with him, I realized times have changed and so has the media,” a leading daily quoted her as saying.
“If you want to build yourself as a brand, then you have to work on it and this was a conscious decision on my part. I had to change my attitude towards certain things. With time and patience I want to do it,” she added.
Kudos to Kajol for her achievement!
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya