Kareena Kapoor spills the beans about her healthy lifestyle!
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: The nation very well knows that it was Kareena Kapoor Khan, who made the term `size zero` the talk of the B-town. Bebo, who was famous for her svelte figure during her `Tashan` days, calls the `size zero` figure a thing of the past.
According to a tabloid, the 33 year-old actress, who created the frenzy of size zero figure among young girls, asserted that she gives more importance to looking good over being thin.
“Looking good is important for me as an actor but being skinny is not. I don’t give any thought to size zero," Kapoor said.
She also disclosed her fitness regime, which she follows reliogiously.
"I believe in staying fit. I do a lot of Pilates, which has helped me a lot in maintaining my weight and building my endurance levels. As far as dieting is concerned, I am a healthy eater per se and watch what I eat," she added.
Kapoor also emphasized that the fact she come from a Punjabi family, she is a big foodie.
"I am a foodie and do love stuff like French fries. I am a Punjabi, and a Kapoor at that, you just can’t keep me away from food!" she concluded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed! Release date of Shah Rukh Khan's next with Aanand L Rai
- These simple Vaastu tips will declutter your mind
- Research points out how aged wine gets its aroma
- Priyanka Chopra may shift to Los Angeles for five years! Details inside
- Kishwer Merchant opens up about her wedding plans with boyfriend Suyyash Rai! – Read more
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall