Kate Hudson slams eating disorder rumours
London: Actress Kate Hudson, who wants to have a positive impact on young girls, says she may be slim and trim but she doesn't suffer any eating disorder.
The actress does have a very slim figure, but she vehemently denies ever suffering from an eating disorder and is actually quite confident with her current body figure, reports contactmusic.com.
"If there is one thing I will never have, it is an eating disorder," the actress told Red magazine.
Kate, who graces the cover of the magazine, also expressed her desire to become a positive role model for young women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall