Kate Hudson slams eating disorder rumours
London: Actress Kate Hudson, who wants to have a positive impact on young girls, says she may be slim and trim but she doesn't suffer any eating disorder.
The actress does have a very slim figure, but she vehemently denies ever suffering from an eating disorder and is actually quite confident with her current body figure, reports contactmusic.com.
"If there is one thing I will never have, it is an eating disorder," the actress told Red magazine.
Kate, who graces the cover of the magazine, also expressed her desire to become a positive role model for young women.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!