Kate Moss addicted to hummus
London: Supermodel Kate Moss has developed an addiction to Arabic food dip called hummus.
According to source, the 39-year-old catwalk queen can`t get enough of the chickpea dip at posh restaurant Limonia in Primrose Hill, north London, reports dailystar.co.uk.
She is said to have also arranged for the chef to give her hummus-making lessons in her home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall