Kate Moss addicted to hummus
London: Supermodel Kate Moss has developed an addiction to Arabic food dip called hummus.
According to source, the 39-year-old catwalk queen can`t get enough of the chickpea dip at posh restaurant Limonia in Primrose Hill, north London, reports dailystar.co.uk.
She is said to have also arranged for the chef to give her hummus-making lessons in her home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms