Kate Moss and Jamie Hince decide to go green
London: Supermodel Kate Moss and her husband Jamie Hince plan to go green. They have turned one of their barns into a hen house and are also designing a vegetable patch.
"Jamie feels very strongly about the environment and climate change and he and Kate want to do their bit where they can," a source told the Daily Star newspaper, reports contactmusic.com.
The actress, who was once famous for her love for partying, has decided she, and her husband will "do their bit".
"Jamie feels very strongly about the environment and climate change and he and Kate want to do their bit where they can," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall