Kate Moss, the manicurist!
Los Angeles: British model Kate Moss loves trying out her manicure skills on her friends and family.
The 39-year-old`s daughter Lila Grace, 10, has encouraged her to experiment with bright nail varnish and she loves trying out her manicure skills on other people in her free time, reports contactmusic.com.
"Thanks to my daughter, Lila Grace, who loves bright colours, I`ve been experimenting with fluorescent nail varnishes in pink, green or orange. I like those colours for summer,” she told the french edition of Elle magazine.
"During the holidays, I`m head manicurist, I love doing my friends` nails and my kid`s,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall