Kate Moss, the manicurist!
Los Angeles: British model Kate Moss loves trying out her manicure skills on her friends and family.
The 39-year-old`s daughter Lila Grace, 10, has encouraged her to experiment with bright nail varnish and she loves trying out her manicure skills on other people in her free time, reports contactmusic.com.
"Thanks to my daughter, Lila Grace, who loves bright colours, I`ve been experimenting with fluorescent nail varnishes in pink, green or orange. I like those colours for summer,” she told the french edition of Elle magazine.
"During the holidays, I`m head manicurist, I love doing my friends` nails and my kid`s,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms