Kate turns to scented candles for morning sickness
London: Duchess Kate has filled her home at Kensington Palace with scented candles in a bid to overcome her battle with morning sickness.
The candles are made with oils of the rare South African buchu plant, the Daily Mail reported.
In South Africa, buchu leaves are used as a remedy for gastrointestinal ailments.
The plant gives off a scent similar to blackcurrant.
Kate was admitted to hospital in December for morning sickness.The duchess has now turned to natural food remedies, including Turkish figs and lavender biscuits. The candles are also available in English Lavender, Sweet Basil and Jasmine fragrances.
Expected to go on sale in Britain later this month, the candles cost 39.50 pounds each.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall