Kate Winslet wants to age gracefully
London: Actress Kate Winslet is against plastic surgery to reduce wrinkles and says she wants to grow old gracefully.
Winslet aspires to look like Hollywood legends Judi Dench and Meryl Streep, when she is older, reports contactmusic.com.
"My generation of actresses is incredibly lucky. We have people like Meryl Streep and Judi Dench to look up to. Isn`t it interesting that those are the actresses we all want to watch? The ones who look real," Time Out magazine quoted Winslet as saying.
"You can see their lives in their faces. Those are truly beautiful women," she added.
The actress, who has two children -- Mia, 12, and Joe, 9 -- is expecting her third child with her husband Ned Rocknroll. She insists that weight gain and a subsequent diet plan is the last thing on her mind.
"Look. I`m 37 years old. I don`t want to spend my time thinking about the size of my arse. I want to be healthy and I want to have as much fun as I can have. I want to be around for my children.
"That`s it. Those are the priorities. Not getting a flat stomach. I believe in being normal and healthy," Winslet said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall