Katie Holmes struggled to sleep over Broadway pressure
London: Actress Katie Holmes struggled to sleep as she prepared for new Broadway play `Dead Accounts` because she was so worried about impressing audiences.
The former `Dawson`s Creek` star, who debuted the production by Smash creator Theresa Rebeck on November 5, said that the rehearsal period was far from easy, reported Daily Express.
"I have a hard time sleeping because I think about how serious this all is. I think about the cost of tickets. I think to myself, `You better do a good job. People are paying a lot of money.` You want to know your stuff," she said.
Holmes made her Broadway debut in 2008 in a revival of Arthur Miller`s `All My Sons`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall