Katie Holmes uses snail slime for skin?
London: Actress Katie Holmes is reportedly using snail slime to improve her complexion.
The 34-year-old mother of one, who split from her superstar husband Tom Cruise last July, is said to use face creams containing mucin, a snail extract, reported Daily Mail.
"Last year was hard for Katie. She knows she has got a lot of catching up to do in terms of her career and is trying anything she can to stay looking her best. A friend recommended she used snail gel and she is really happy with how smooth her skin looks," a source said.
Holmes is said to be making an effort to look her best in an attempt to boost both her career and personal life.
"Katie`s going all out to look amazing for auditions to land a dream film role. She knows it`s time to relaunch herself completely," the source added.
Creams containing snail slime have been popular in Korea and Africa for a few years, many brands have begun to launch them Stateside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel
- Oscars 2017: Check out the winners of 89th Academy Awards
- 'Apollo 13' star Bill Paxton dies at 61
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall