Katie Price not worried about ageing
Los Angeles: British model Katie Price is looking forward to growing older and wearing nappies like "most old people".
"Lots of people worry about ageing, but you`re born like a baby - wrinkly, you need nappies and you`re fed," Price told digitalspy.com.
"If you look at most people who get old, that`s how you end up. There`s nothing you can do about it. You can have Botox to look fresher, but you`re going to get old. I`m not scared of it at all," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall