Katie Price rushed to hospital after baby scare
London: Model Katie Price was reportedly rushed to hospital last week after suffering complications with her pregnancy.
The 35-year-old was on holiday in Europe with her family when she fell ill. She called her gynecologist in London who advised her to visit the nearest hospital, reported Sun Online.
The 35-year-old, who is expecting her fourth child with new husband Kieran Hayler, was eventually seen by an English speaking doctor at a public hospital.
Price, whose due date is still ten weeks away, is now thought to be on three drips containing antibiotics, water and a special fluid to delay the labour, which she has been told could now happen within a week.
Nurses are also regularly monitoring the baby`s heartbeat and giving Price booster injections to help develop the baby`s lungs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall