Katie Price to discontinue IVF treatment
London: Model Katie Price has decided to discontinue her in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment after two failed attempts.
Price, also known as Jordan, and her cage-fighter husband Alex Reid are desperate for a child.
"I`ve tried it twice, it didn`t work but now I`m going to let my body have a rest. It`s quite a struggle and everything on your body. You have to go through quite a lot," a website quoted her as saying.
Jordan has two sons -- Harvey, 8, Junior, 5, and a three-year-old daughter Princess --from previous relationships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall