Katrina Kaif’s favourite thirst quencher - water!
New Delhi: Actress Katrina Kaif says the first thing she think of when she is thirsty is plain water.
The 28-year-old promotes mango drink Slice, but when asked what she turns to when she is thirsty, she told reporters: "The first thing is water!"
"But when you`re looking for something that gives you energy, have something and craving for something different that`s where Slice comes into the picture. It`s a little more than just something to drink," she added.
Considering that the actress is so fit, how come she promotes a drink, which could be sugar-loaded in nature.
"That was always a concern for me, that is why I did look into it before I signed the brand. But I think the good thing is that they are doing a good job in keeping that part in check," said Katrina.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' reintroduced me to entertainment industry: Shamita Shetty
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall