Kelly Clarkson not affected by weight criticisms
London: Singer Kelly Clarkson says she will not be stressing much about shedding her baby weight as the criticisms about her weight does not bother her.
The 31-year-old singer, who is expecting her first child with husband Brandon Blackstock, has hit back at the weight critics, asking them not to expect her to become supermodel Gisele Bundchen after her pregnancy, reported Dailymirror.
"Don`t expect me to look like Gisele Bundchen after I give birth. Everybody calls me fat all the time, so I can`t wait to have a reason, instead of everybody just being a jerk!," Clarkson said.
"I`ve never been Gisele Bundchen Clarkson. So ain`t nobody expecting that! I like to set a (low) standard so people don?t expect a lot," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall