Kelly opts for laser to get rid of tattoos
London: After revamping her image with a dramatic weight loss, singer Kelly Osbourne has decided to get some of her trademark tattoos removed.
Osbourne made her decision while filming her new movie "Should`ve Been Romeo", where a few of her body inkings were covered in make-up, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Some still have a special meaning, like the matching ones my brother Jack and I have of each other`s names, but I now feel like some were a mistake. They (make-up artists) covered a few of them with make-up last week for a scene in my new film `Should`ve Been Romeo` - and I can`t say I missed them!" she said.
Among the firsts tattoos she considers getting removed include a keyboard on her forearm and a heart and cross-bones on her wrist.
"I met with my dermatologist and I`ll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time. It will take several months, and while I`m not looking forward to the pain, I`ve heard it hurts less than getting the tattoo. I hope so!" Osbourne said.
According to Osbourne, getting herself inked was a way of "self-harming" for her.
"When I was younger, I really thought tattoos were my way of self-harming because I really knew it would upset my mom and dad. I was miserable and I just went and got all these tattoos and I don`t know why. One of them is a keyboard and I don`t even know how to play a piano," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall