Kelly Osbourne credits beau for super-slim figure
London: Kelly Osbourne has claimed that her vegan boyfriend Matthew Mosshart helped her lose weight.
The 27-year-old singer-actress, who shed 63 pounds over the last two years, said that meeting Mosshart gave her the push that she needed, thanks to his healthy cooking, the Daily Mail reported.
Osbourne has now swapped dairy, meat and fast food for a diet rich in vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds and is also committed to a rigorous exercise regime.
The combination which the couple follow has resulted in Osbourne being the healthiest she has ever been.
“I’m happy with how I look now. As long as I’m healthy, do exercise and eat right, that’s the main thing. I’m slim now, but I don’t want to be anorexic,” Kelly said.
She added that she and Mosshart loved to work out together, as they motivated each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall