Kelly Osbourne says loving herself was key to major weight loss
Washington: Kelly Osbourne, who has ended up having one of the hottest bodies in Hollywood after dropping over 60 lbs, has a secret tip that helped her shed the weight: loving herself.
"People think I lost weight and that`s what made me happier. That`s not true: I had to learn to love myself first," Osbourne told Cosmopolitan Body, a spinoff of British Cosmopolitan magazine, in its latest issue.
"Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside first through therapy," Osbourne, 28, says of her personal transformation, which involved losing more than 60 pounds.
"That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I`ve never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn`t mask it."
The co-host of E!`s Fashion Police, makes sure to exercise everyday -something she says has become positively addictive.
"When I started exercising I couldn`t even do one sit-up," Osbourne said.
"By the end of the first week I could do three, and that was a big deal. Now I work out every day and I just don`t feel good if I miss it. It`s amazing how quickly your fitness builds, but you have to really want it,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Mirzya’ boy Harshvardhan Kapoor begins shooting 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- Blake Lively feels 'Gossip Girl' reunion will be fun
- Hiddleston perfect to be next 007 agent: Caterina Murino
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Burberry bosses sue Rapper Burberry
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall