Kelly Osbourne sprains jaw
Los Angeles: `Fashion Police` host Kelly Osbourne has sprained her jaw following an accidental head butt from her pet bulldog William.
The 28-year-old TV personality suffered severe pain and she has sought medical advice as the problem is worse than she initially thought, reported Ace Showbiz.
In a post on her Twitter account, she said, "I have a sprained jaw... I got head butted in the jaw by my bulldog! (sic)."
Kelly revealed she was in more pain than she had ever experienced following the butt from her playful mutt.
"I have been punched in the face by men but nothing has hurt more than being head butted in the jaw by my bulldog William! my teeth even hurt ... Why do my ears hurt so much considering it was my jaw that got hit?"
Kelly adopted grey and white William in April and instantly fell in love with him. She also has two other dogs, Sid and Story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall