Kendall Jenner craves for normal life
Los Angeles: The reality TV star Kendall Jenner reportedly wants a break from the limelight and wishes to live like an ordinary youngster.
The 17-year-old, who recently hit back at critics for taunting her for being too skinny, admitted that she would love to be a "normal kid".
Jenner stars in ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ along with her parents Bruce and Kris Jenner.
"The show brought us everything we have, and I realise that, but sometimes I just want to be left alone and be a normal kid for like five minutes," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jenner as saying.
Jenner, who wants to be a model, also rubbished rumours suggesting she is set to star in another reality show with her younger sister Kylie, 15.
"That`s not happening. Modelling is my number one priority, one hundred percent," she added.
Jenner previously confessed she feels like she missed out on a normal childhood.
Jenner`s parents claim they have no regrets about appearing on the show because it has united their family.
"Our family is closer because of the show. And when we are older, we`ll have the memories on tape," they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall