Kendra Wilkinson defends Jessica Simpson’s weight
Washington: Former playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson believes that Jessica Simpson’s first priority should be raising her child and not losing weight.
Wilkinson, who herself is mother to Hank Baskett Jr., lashed out at critics of the singer’s post-baby body.
“That just breaks my heart. I feel for her. I was in the same boat. People just need to mind their own business. That’s a woman who just gave birth,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Yahoo! OMG.
The 32-year-old ‘Fashion Star’ mentor recently signed a 4 million dollars contract with ‘Weight Watchers’ in a bid to lose weight after giving birth to daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1.
“Her first priority right now is her child. Her first priority is not losing the weight. You should be proud of her for that,” the model said.
“A lot of people just dump their kids off at nannies and lose the weight overnight. We should all be proud of her for being real and taking control and making priorities,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show