Kendra Wilkinson defends Jessica Simpson’s weight
Washington: Former playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson believes that Jessica Simpson’s first priority should be raising her child and not losing weight.
Wilkinson, who herself is mother to Hank Baskett Jr., lashed out at critics of the singer’s post-baby body.
“That just breaks my heart. I feel for her. I was in the same boat. People just need to mind their own business. That’s a woman who just gave birth,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Yahoo! OMG.
The 32-year-old ‘Fashion Star’ mentor recently signed a 4 million dollars contract with ‘Weight Watchers’ in a bid to lose weight after giving birth to daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1.
“Her first priority right now is her child. Her first priority is not losing the weight. You should be proud of her for that,” the model said.
“A lot of people just dump their kids off at nannies and lose the weight overnight. We should all be proud of her for being real and taking control and making priorities,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing