Kerry Katona doesn`t like her body
Los Angeles: Reality TV star and singer Kerry Katona isn`t happy with her figure, and she isn`t sure if she will ever be.
The 32-year-old, who was once a tiny size six, has even gone through a phase of being size 16, ever since she found fame with pop music group Atomic Kitten in 2000.
But the blonde, who wears around a size 10 now, didn`t mind posing for a swimwear shoot for Closer magazine, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I have a pattern of dieting, then indulging and ruining my hard work. I don`t like my body - I`m not sure I ever will," said Katona.
Her weight has also been an issue - she struggled with her figure after splitting from husband Brian McFadden in 2004.
Then her rocky second marriage to cabbie Mark Croft in 2007 saw her weight plummet and then balloon as she battled cocaine addiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Wolverine', Adnan Sami spend candid time together! Pics inside
- Birthday special: These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall