Khloe Kardashian delays pregnancy plans
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has postponed her plans to have a baby with husband Lamar Odom.
The 28-year-old has been open about her struggles to conceive with her husband, and recently admitted that she was determined to get pregnant this year.
However, her 32-year-old sister Kim, who is expecting her first child in July with rapper Kanye West, told eonline: "She (Khloe) texted me the other day that thank god it`s me, not her. She`s not sure if she`s ready."
"It`s funny, you know, you think you want something so badly, then I think she kind of realised, `I have time. I am 28. I am good.`," Kim said.
Khloe also hit back at speculation she is desperate to have a baby, especially now that Kim was having one.
She took to her blog to set the record straight.
"I am happily married to a wonderful man and fall in love with him more and more each day, and we`ll have a baby when god wants us to and when the time is right," she posted.
She recently revealed she is starting off 2013 with a positive attitude.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall