Khloe Kardashian denies seeking fertility treatment
Washington: Khloe Kardashian has rubbished rumours that she is seeking fertility treatment in order to have a child with her basketball player husband, Lamar Odom.
Media reports say that she has been interviewing fertility doctors in Dallas, Texas where she had to move from Los Angeles when Odom was traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to Dallas Mavericks.
“Khloe has been meeting with fertility doctors in Dallas, and Lamar has been going with her to several appointments,” RadarOnline had quoted a source as saying.
However, Kardashian has now taken to Twitter to rebuff the reports, insisting she would be open and honest if she was undergoing treatment.
“Because there seems to be much speculation, here is my statement... I am not at this time in my life considering any type of fertility treatments,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“If and when I do, I will shout it from the rooftops but for now its in God’s hands,” she said.
Odom and Kardashian wed in 2009 and shortly after the big day, the reality TV star confessed she was hoping to become a mum in a year.
“We definitely want to have children. But I feel like we just got married. In my head, I’d love to settle in and find a house first. I’d like to wait a year... but I would also be thrilled if it (pregnancy) happened now,” she was quoted as telling OK magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall