Khloe Kardashian happy to be heavier
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has accepted her curves and has no desire to be super skinny anymore, but believes that people will always criticise her figure.
Kardashian dropped 30 pounds in 2009 and has been open about her desire to lose more weight for years now.
"A few years ago I lost 30 pounds and people still wanted to criticise. And honestly, I am happy with myself if I am a little heavier," contactmusic.com quoted Khloe as saying.
Khloe, 28, insists that she has moved on from obsessing about her weight and thinks she is beautiful the way she is regardless of what anyone else thinks.
"I realised: `Why am I trying to conform to someone else`s idea of beauty?` I think I am beautiful either way," she said.
She was recently said to have put her plans to have a baby with her husband of three years, Lamar Odom on hold.
Khloe is no longer stressing about their fertility issues despite struggling to get pregnant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall