Khloe Kardashian`s spiritual connect with husband
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian, who has been married to basketball player Lamar Odom for over three years, says their spirituality helps them to stay connected, especially when they are forced to spend time apart due to their hectic careers.
"We are very spiritual and we say our prayers with each other every night. He will lead the prayers and it is so sweet," a website has quoted Kardashian as saying.
"Sometimes his plane will land in the next city at 4 a.m. and he will still call me and we say our prayers. If I`m asleep and don`t answer, he will text me a prayer. It keeps us together," added the 28-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing