Khloe Kardashian`s spiritual connect with husband
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian, who has been married to basketball player Lamar Odom for over three years, says their spirituality helps them to stay connected, especially when they are forced to spend time apart due to their hectic careers.
"We are very spiritual and we say our prayers with each other every night. He will lead the prayers and it is so sweet," a website has quoted Kardashian as saying.
"Sometimes his plane will land in the next city at 4 a.m. and he will still call me and we say our prayers. If I`m asleep and don`t answer, he will text me a prayer. It keeps us together," added the 28-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled