Khloe Kardashian ‘to start IVF treatment’
London: Khloe Kardashian has started preparing for in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment, in a desperate bid to have a baby, according to magazine reports.
Khloe has publicly spoken of her desire to start a family with basketball player Lamar Odom, yet in their two years of marriage there has been no baby joy so far for the couple.
“She is desperate for a baby with Lamar and will do whatever it takes,” the Daily Mail quoted a friend of the couple as telling Us Weekly magazine.
“They have faith the IVF will work,” the friend added.
IVF costs around 10,000 pounds to 15,000 pounds per treatment.
Sister Kourtney’s announcement last week that she was expecting her second baby with boyfriend Scott Disick, only highlighted the fact that Khloe is not yet pregnant herself.
“She’s thrilled for Kourtney, but she’s really sensitive,” another source said.
“And it’s hard to see your sister get something you want so badly,” the source said.
The 32-year-old is feeling under pressure to get pregnant.
“People keep saying “Why aren’t you pregnant yet?” she had said.
“That’s what scares me, when people are like, “Did you go to the doctor? Do you know if everything’s working?” It’s nerve-racking. Sometimes I feel like I’m letting everyone down,” she had said.
The Kardashian and Jenner family have also offered their support to Khloe, with little sisters Kendall and Kylie also hoping for a niece or nephew.
“They always say “You’ve got to have a baby. It’ll be so cute and tall, and we’ll babysit,
“I’m like ‘You’ve got to get off my back,’” she said.
Even family matriarch Kris Jenner has had words of reassurance for her third daughter, despite once calling her daughters ‘stingy’ for not providing more grandchildren.
“Maybe she thought I was having a bad day,” Khloe recalled.
“But she starts telling me that when she and Bruce first met, they were trying to have kids and it took her five years to get pregnant with Kendall.
“She was just like ‘With certain people, it just takes a minute.’”
However, whenever Khloe and Lamar have children, the star won’t be carrying on her mother’s tradition of names beginning with ‘K’.
“I definitely want some L names,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' reintroduced me to entertainment industry: Shamita Shetty
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall