Kim Kardashian credits `Atkins diet` for helping shed post-baby weight
Washington: Kim Kardashian, who snapped back to her pre-baby body in just four months after the birth of her daughter North West in June, has revealed that she has been using the `Atkins diet` for losing her post-pregnancy weight.
The reality star took to her Twitter account to reveal the secret to her weight loss success, while praising the popular celebrity diet - which consists of a low carbohydrate intake, ABC News reported.
In response to a fans query, the `Keeping Up With The Kardashians` star tweeted that she has been actually doing the Atkins diet and she loves it.
Colette Heimowitz, Vice President of Nutrition for Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., told the publication in a statement that Kardashian wanted a balanced and effective way to lose weight following her pregnancy and she chose Atkins.
Heimowitz stated that Kardashian ate lots of lean proteins, veggies, fruits, and healthy fats like avocado and nuts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anoushka Shankar's new album to release soon!
- Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif relationship: Did Salman Khan confirm their break-up?
- Deepika Padukone's first day on 'xXx: The Return of the Xander Cage' shoot—See pic!
- Pooja Bhatt set to direct 'Jism 3'
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms