Kim Kardashian focussed on weight loss
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian has reportedly hired a personal trainer, who is helping her shed post-pregnancy weight as she wants to be able to fit into clothes which are a US size 4.
She wants to slim down for her first public appearance since having a baby. The reality TV star has a two-month-old daughter named North with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
"Kim is totally focused on weight loss and has waited until now before real training, but has a new ripped personal trainer who comes to the house," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The 32-year-old has ditched her pre-baby wardrobe and takes Green Coffee Bean Pill, a popular fad diet to lose weight fast.
"She has completely ditched her pre-baby wardrobe for a new smaller set of clothes as she loses more weight, and has taken to using the Hollywood fad coffee bean extract pills to shed the pounds," said the source.
"She`s desperate to be a size UK 10-12, and has spoken to leading nutritionists in Hollywood, who said the fat-busting pills were known to be effective," the source added.
Her mother and manager, Kris Jenner, thinks she still has "a way to go" before she reaches her target, but admits she`s dropped some pounds since she started breastfeeding.
"As far as Kim`s weight is concerned, she has a way to go. She lost quite a bit of weight initially when she first started breast feeding, but it`s especially tough losing those extra baby pounds," said Jenner.
"She is still breastfeeding and wants to continue for as long as she can," added Jenner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall