Kim Kardashian slams rumours of six-hour spa treatments
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian has denied indulging in six-hour spa treatments on a daily basis and said she`d rather use that much time to be with her daughter North.
"I see the hotel I stayed at gave quotes that I had six-hour spa treatments daily. The hotel was gorgeous and had amazing service, but not once did I get a massage...
"Never once did I get a manicure or any other spa treatment. Not one! So, I really don’t appreciate false information making me out to be a diva," mirror.co.uk quoted Kardashian, who recently visited Thailand, as saying.
"But even if family members got spa treatments they should because we were on vacation! Like I get it, they want to promote their gorgeous resort and spa, but just don’t lie. I would rather spend six hours a day with my family and daughter, not in spa treatments," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall