Kim Kardashian slowing down after miscarriage scare
London: Kim Kardashian has said that she has slowed down on her work, after she was recently rushed to hospital with concerns about her unborn baby.
The 32-year-old reality star told the Mirror at the premiere of her movie, `Temptation: Confessions Of A Marriage Counselor` that she is trying to take it easy on the traveling, as it is not easy being pregnant.
Kardashian said, "I got sick. Its hard when a lot is changing in your body and you get sick and you are traveling and so much is going on. Its tough."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri