Kim Kardashian to eat her own placenta?
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is considering eating her own placenta for wide-ranging health benefits.
A discussion surrounding the health benefits of eating a baby`s placenta popped up during a Kardashian-Kris Jenner dinner on reality TV show `Keeping Up with The Kardashians`, reported E! Online.
In the preview clip, the then pregnant 32-year-old star asks their chef, Sharone, "Have you ever cooked a placenta? They say you can eat them."
The chef says he hasn`t yet dished up the special meal but admits, "My wife did that," before going on to discuss the diet`s wide-ranging health benefits.
Kardashian gave birth to daughter, North West, with boyfriend rapper Kanye West on June 15.
She stepped out publicly for the first time with her little one to attend the funeral of West`s grandfather in Oklahoma City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee