Kim Kardashian to eat her own placenta?
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is considering eating her own placenta for wide-ranging health benefits.
A discussion surrounding the health benefits of eating a baby`s placenta popped up during a Kardashian-Kris Jenner dinner on reality TV show `Keeping Up with The Kardashians`, reported E! Online.
In the preview clip, the then pregnant 32-year-old star asks their chef, Sharone, "Have you ever cooked a placenta? They say you can eat them."
The chef says he hasn`t yet dished up the special meal but admits, "My wife did that," before going on to discuss the diet`s wide-ranging health benefits.
Kardashian gave birth to daughter, North West, with boyfriend rapper Kanye West on June 15.
She stepped out publicly for the first time with her little one to attend the funeral of West`s grandfather in Oklahoma City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Late Bollywood actor Om Puri remembered at Oscars 2017
- 'Trapped' a risk worth taking: Vikramaditya Motwane
- 89th Academy Awards: Bollywood celebrities react to Best Picture award announcement blunder
- Amitabh Bachchan, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt walk the runway for cancer patients
- Oscars 2017: The winners and the diversity
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall